May God Bless You this day beyond measure! May He pour out His richest blessings in lavish ever-increasing abundant overflowing blessings of LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE and PERFECT HEALTH upon YOU!!! May your every need be met and may everything you put your hand to prosper. Know that you are His chosen child and you are Loved and Treasured by the King of Kings. God Bless You!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Time Travel

Have you ever desired to slow time down, finding that life is rapidly speeding past? I just glanced at the calendar in the kitchen ~ according to the calendar today is only July 17th! And according to my blog, we are still in April!! Oh My! I need to catch up with the 'real' calendar!

Briefly, I have been in 'production mode' creating items for a huge Holiday Craft Market, teaching Art Appreciation and Art History at one of our local colleges[ it's been awhile since I taught summer school ~ talk about adjustment!] pattern testing, writing tutorials, VBS, banquet decorations, gathering with friends and cousins I've not seen in ages, participating in multiple quilting bees and round robins, I even had 20 inches trimmed off of my hair, and basically enjoying everyday life. I find it hard to grasp that Thanksgiving is just around the corner!

I am reforming my ways!No more time travelling. Beginning in December I will be hosting a relaunch of sorts for my blog, weekly postings ~ I do so miss our visits! Tutorials for gifts, decorations, and seasonal fun. Adding to the excitement of the season delicious treats and a peak into some of our family traditions.

Now to attack the kitchen, getting it ready for the 'national feast'! I'm feeling the need for a non-traditional Thanksgiving Meal to add some excitement to the day.

What are some of your family Thanksgiving traditions and foods that do not necessarily fall under the 'typical' Thanksgiving?


See you soon!
with love as always,
Carol a.k.a. Beulah

1 comment:

  1. Well, hey Beulah! I'm happy to hear you are reforming your blogging. Can't wait to see what you have in store. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit to share your thoughts, ideas and words of encouragement! May your day be filled with overflowing endless hours of Joy blanketed in Love.